Simon Sinek wrote Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action.
- Introduction: Why Start with Why?
- Part 1: A World that Doesn't Start with Why
- 1. Assume You Know
- 2. Carrots and Sticks
- Part 2: An Alternative Perspective
- 3. The Golden Circle
- 4. This Is Not Opinion, This Is Biology
- 5. Clarity, Discipline and Consistency
- Part 3: Leaders Need a Following
- 6. The Emergence of Trust
- 7. How a Tipping Point Tips
- Part 4: How to Rally Those Who Believe
- 8. Start with WHY, but Know HOW
- 9. Know WHY, Know HOW, Then WHAT?
- 10. Communication Is Not About Speaking, It's About Listening
- Part 5: The Biggest Challenge is Success
- 11. Then WHY Goes Fuzzy
- 12. Split Happens
- Part 6: Discover Why
- 13. The Origins of a WHY
- 14. The New Competition