Mary Elliot Seawell, better known as Molly Elliot Seawell (October 23, 1860 - November 15, 1916) was an American author whose works include essays, plays and short stories, many of which were originally published in The New York Times.
- Midshipman Paulding (1891)
- Paul Jones (1892)
- Decatur and Somers (1893)
- The Berkleys and their Neighbors (1894)
- A Strange, Sad Comedy (1894)
- The Sprightly Romance of Marsac (1896)
- The History of Lady Betty Star's Suitors (1897)
- A Virginian Cavalier (1898)
- The Rock of the Lion (1898)
- The Loves of the Lady Arabella (1899)
- The Fortunes of Fifi (1903)
- The Victory (1906)
- Works of Molly Elliot Seawell on Project Gutenberg.
- Free public domain audiobooks of Molly Elliot Seawell's works from LibriVox.