His Last Bow: Some Reminiscences of Sherlock Holmes is the fourth of five Sherlock Holmes short story collections by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. First published in book form on October 22, 1917, it contains the seven stories originally published in the Strand Magazine between September 1908 and September 1917. Some editions also include "The Cardboard Box" (1893) which is sometimes omitted from The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes.
The collection includes the following stories plus a preface by Dr. John H. Watson.
- "The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge"
- "The Cardboard Box" (included in some editions)
- "The Adventure of the Red Circle"
- "The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans"
- "The Adventure of the Dying Detective"
- "The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax"
- "The Adventure of the Devil's Foot"
- "His Last Bow"
Other short-story collections in the series:
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1892)
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (1893)
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes (1905)
- The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes (1927)