Rataube suggested, and I (CocoaZen) agree, that this wiki could be improved with a good slogan. Please feel free to add your ideas below.
These are examples of other places' slogans, preferably good ones with reasons they are good.
- Wikipedia - "the free encyclopedia anyone can edit" (descriptive)
- M*A*S*H 4077 - "best care anywhere" (goal and purpose)
- Avis - "We try harder." (They were rated 2nd at the time.)
- Guinness - "Guinness is good for you."
Other collections of slogans and taglines:
Here's a place for slogan ideas. They don't have to be good. Especially the first ones can just be ideas to get us started. We can use them to create better ideas.
- reading suggestions from all over
- favorite books from the www
- what to read wiki
- I like this one.--Rataube 03:06, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- sharing the books we love
- write about what you read
- wiki readers review
- Reading, Writing and Wiki-ing
- Where readers shall write
- tell a story about a good book
- Read it...Write it
- the book of all books that you can edit
- I like this. But, should it be changed to the wikibook instead of regular book since it's a wiki? Swannie 23:10, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- where book people can write about books.