Ernest Hemingway (July 21, 1899 – July 2, 1961) was an American journalist and author whose works include novels, plays, poems, short stories and works of non-fiction. He won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954. His writing style has greatly influenced the 20th-century fiction.
- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- A Farewell to Arms
- The Sun Also Rises
- To Have and Have Not
- The Old Man and the Sea
- Death in the Afternoon
- True at First Light
- The Hemingway Society.
- Ernest Hemingway on the official Nobel Prize website.
- Works of Ernest Hemingway on Wikisource (public domain in the United States).
- Works of Ernest Hemingway on Wikilivres (public domain in Canada).
- Quotations by and about Ernest Hemingway on Wikiquote.
- Free public domain audiobooks of Ernest Hemingway's works from LibriVox.